Support our 7th through 12th grade students.
Help make the 2018 GSDSEF the best ever!
BENEFITS OF GSDSEF VOLUNTEERING:
- Teachers often offer extra credit for GSDSEF volunteers
- High school graduation community service requirement
For Community Members:
- Meet some of Southern California’s most promising students
- Encourage student interest in science and technology careers
- But most of all, volunteering for GSDSEF is FUN! There’s something everyone can do to help – Scientists, Engineers, Teachers, Students, Parents & Friends!
Call Phil and Wendy Gay, 619-697-2024 for more information and to volunteer!
If you are interested in participating in the fair in any of the following ways, or for additional information, contact: